Regular exercises Kangoo Jumps (jump exercises in special shock-absorbing shoes - “jumpers”) have a unique effect on the human body, contributing to the overall health, physical fitness and mental health.
Development of new programs is a prerequisite for the successful functioning of any fitness club. The novelty of this season in our “5th Element” center is Kangoo jumps group classes. This type of training for many years is extremely popular in European countries and the United States, and today it has come to Ukraine. Kanga jumping is a set of jumping exercises performed in shoes on a shock-absorbing sole, called “jumpers”. These are special shoes that look like footwear for rollers, on the sole of which spring plates are fixed.
Benefits of Kangoo jumps for health
Regular exercises of Kangoo Jumps have a unique effect on the human body, contributing to general health promotion, improvement of physical fitness and mental state. This is due to the involvement of all muscle groups in the training process, including the muscles of the legs, muscles of the back, buttocks, hips and waist circumferences. At the same time, the spring-loaded sole of the jumpers reduces the load on the entire musculoskeletal system, which makes it possible to exercise Kangoo jumps fitness even for people who have problems with ligaments, joints or the spine. The main components of the positive effect of Kangoo jumps on the human body are:
- strengthening muscles,
- increasing their endurance;
- acceleration of fat burning - about 1000 kcal are burned in one workout, which is 20% more than at a distance of 5 km;
- improved coordination of movements;
- the formation of correct posture;
- strengthening the musculoskeletal system;
- normalization of the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems;
- stress relief, due to the intensive production of endorphin, which brings a lot of positive emotions and creates a good mood during training Kangoo jumps and after it;
- reducing the level of cholesterol and triglyceride in the body, which is the prevention of hypertension, atherosclerosis and many other diseases;
- increased oxygen supply to tissues, the consumption of which increases by 12–18%;
- compaction of bone tissue, increased activity of the bone marrow responsible for the synthesis of red blood cells.
Kangoo jumps are suitable for people with any level of fitness and without age restrictions. They have practically no contraindications, although not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from diabetes, cervical spondylosis or having high blood pressure. In any case, before attending Kangoo Jumps, you should consult with the doctor what can be done in our fitness center.
Different types of Kangoo jumps in Kiev
Today, various fitness programs for Kangoo Jumps have been developed, which allow dividing it into the following types:
- Kangoo Dance, which is a type of aerobics on jumpers;
- Interval training Kangoo Power, aimed at increasing muscle strength and endurance, with a gradual increase in intensity;
- Kangoo Discovery - a program for children of all ages, starting from 6 years.
In our fitness center in Kiev, Kangoo jumps training is conducted in groups, under the guidance of a professional trainer and in a specially equipped gym. Choose what kind of Kanga jumping you would like to engage in - and come to our club! For more information about the method of conducting classes, you can find out by phone listed on the site! Sign up for group training Kangoo Jumps in the fitness center “5th Element”